Curtis Brown Poems
- Pain Behind A Fake Smile The poems I write I don't write to ...
- Pray As i sit here Praying to the havens That you never ...
- Shattered Heart The loved we shared Will never be found The...
- The One </>I'm happy when I'm with you I'm happy when...
- Time Of Love People say love will never happen People say ...
- Power Of Love Love is not a game Love is a battlefield Love...
- Forbidden World As the sun rise My heart Settle Start ...
the poems i write is the way i feel or the way i felt before. my poems are things that happen to me or things i feel doing that time.So please read them and comment on them please and thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Curtis Brown
Pain Behind A Fake Smile
The poems I write
I don't write to impress
I write to relive stress
To remove pain from a frown hidden by a fake smile
In hopes of a day too truly smile
Fear that the day will never come
Because the pain is so strong
I'm lost in this darkest that I feel so alone
My body is here but my mind is gone
Never can comprehend way I act so thug
I guess all I want is to be loved again
Now you know the pain behind my fake smile.