Cyerra Ashby Poems
- For When We First Met For when we first met My feelings ...
- Love At First Sight Dawn breaks as does my heart I feel as if...
- All Time Low
- Blue Calming, Blending in, Providing digust ...
- Meaning Of Life I question life.... but doesnt everyone? ...
- Never Fairytales NEVER happen Happiness NEVER stays Pain ...
Comments about Cyerra Ashby
For When We First Met
For when we first met
My feelings begin to creep up on me
To say I have love is a cliche
To say I have lost would be an understatement
Lust & love complete bliss
Only if I could get one kiss
I can only wish
Personally, our connection is a bust
Full of utter lies and hushed fiction
I did love you with everything I had
2 years have passed since we first met
This is the day I most regret