Cyerra Ashby Poems
- Love At First Sight Dawn breaks as does my heart I feel as if...
- All Time Low
- Blue Calming, Blending in, Providing digust ...
- Meaning Of Life I question life.... but doesnt everyone? ...
- Never Fairytales NEVER happen Happiness NEVER stays Pain ...
- No Choice You leave me no choice But to leave this ...
Comments about Cyerra Ashby
Love At First Sight
Dawn breaks as does my heart I feel as if Cinderella except I know my prince will never come.
I think of him every day and night he never shows.
I wonder from a distance of what he thinks of me.
I feel like I stand Alone if through I crowed, I see in my dreams although it's a nightmare.
I was scattered all around Left
Shattered on the ground you picked me up all I wanted was a little bit of hope couldn't find it
You showed me something
That I never knew I owned
You put a light to it
What a life, always tried
What a life, ...