Cynthia Hogue Poems
- ("to label something some...
- ("the unwritten volume&qu... Elle's writing her book of...
- After a Hurricane There's Nowh... adapted from a 2004 ...
- The Ecology of the Disappeared After months of study and ...
- Lines Drawn with You after an exhibit of the same title in ...
- From the Book of Dust after Ag... On the whole earth ...
- Now Politically the U.S. aliens steadily withering their ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cynthia Hogue
Now Politically the U.S.
withering their way
into the only
forest . . .
The activist felt certain
the light she saw
round her car
was a message.
I am writing this to ask you to do something
though that would help (not to send a check).
Senator Inouye, Hawaii State Governor John
Waihee say Aloha Wao Kele O Puna.
At first herself
Then she knew why
each night after work
everything was intact
but out of place.
Part of the 'ceded lands' legally dedicated,
it was ...