Cyrus Mahan Poems
- Death By Stoning South An old cemetery Of Jews and ...
- I Was Once A Poet I was once a poet I was once a poet, ...
- A New Flag Is Declared A new Flag is Declared In the dusk of...
- Poetry, Blood And Cyanide Poetry, blood and cyanide By Cyrus...
- We Will Descend, The City Is N... This night is not going ...
- Shingles And Walls It was late into the dusk They called ...
- A Chair The country is Iran The region is south The death ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cyrus Mahan
Death By Stoning
An old cemetery
Of Jews and Communists
Eternally in sleep
Communists and Jews
Baha’is nearby too.
An inferno of gas and fire
Flaming into an evening sky.
The atmosphere smells gas, oil, and death.
Clouds mingling with smokes
And the sprinkle of rain
Landing from the belly of the blue.
Heat, rain, gas, fire, smoke, and the music of stones
Sliding down the tummy of the camion
The holy book
And the soldiers of God
Stones piling, tones of it
Digging a hole
Soldiers of God
Sweating and ...