D.P. Lukich Poems
- Fluorescent Life Perhps fluorecent lights & lives are less ...
- 8 Shades Of Gray Air blurs as it's filled drip after drop, ...
- Insomnia MY eyes crust over with deep red fissures, stung ...
- The Gray Season Trees shed, Ostensible hairs, Actual ...
- Etc. My eyes well for those who fell, life's turns shall ...
- Light Blue Hue Ah, those sweet blue eyes, light and airy, ...
- Spiked Peaks Nature's beauty is visible at this vantage, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D.P. Lukich
Light Blue Hue
Ah, those sweet blue eyes,
light and airy, pale as sky,
Rivaled only by her thighs.
What else could I say?
'They're of a jade spring's day! '
Or is that too gay?
Eye to eye, hers magnetically caught,
Deep, beautiful feelings; inkblot thoughts.
But all in all, it matters not.
Because he comes in:
Hunky, yet enchanting,
Here's the issue:
He, ain't me.
Ah, that wondrous hue,
Saved all just for you.
So I say, 'Who are you? '
To keep a belated beauty,
Locked up without a clue.