Dagmar Wilson Poems
- Going Back In Time So many times I have wondered how life ...
- Angels Angels are a gift from God they are his little ...
- Wings If I head wings I spread them wide rising above into ...
- Remember, It's Me When raindrops touching your ...
- You Are My Valentine Cholocate bars and roses with a kiss so...
- The Wrong Road Traveling down the wrong road passing the ...
- Sour And Sweet
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dagmar Wilson
Going Back In Time
So many times
I have wondered
how life would be
if only I could go back in time
Turning back the clock
knowing what I know now
Hurtful words were spoken
fighting pain with pain
allowing anger and bitterness get in the way
I am only Human
far from being perfect
if only I took the time and listen
Sometimes pride got in the way
I did not feel the need
to say what I wanted to say
As time went on
eventually I realized
there was no going back
it was to late
If only I could go back in time