Dahlia Fujiwara Poems
- Sunshine sunshine births all things happy, warm and thriving ...
- Dance the willow sways in the sultry air the breeze coaxing ...
- The Escape her eyes were pools of fervent longing searching ...
- Beauty she stood ivory skin as soft as the finest silks her ...
- Only In My Dreams when heavy lids with lashes thick give ...
I am 25 years old, a creative spirit who has been reading since the age of 3, devouring literature like one that hungers for truth and escape from the dreariness of everyday life. I have been writing since the age of 7, mostly poetry and I don't really follow a form or meter. I just write whatever is lingering at the edges of my mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dahlia Fujiwara
sunshine births all things happy, warm and thriving in it's embrace
they grow nurtured by its warmth and the moonlight lulls creatures great and small into a slumber sweet
but sunshine is not only one entity, encompassing the endless sky
sunshine can take on a metaphorical plane of existence
you were my sunshine, when times were dark you
lifted me with warm arms, rays of hope shining, seeping into my
you kept the darkness at bay and helped me grow, my roots expanded and i flourished green and new
but now i'm wilting
my stem is weak and bending my leaves ...