Dajene Berry Poems
- Real Friends can i truly say i have a real friend a person ...
- Stand passion mixed with pain this is what we have but that...
- The Answer Is... Do I love you Do I care Will I, no ...
- Scared To say I'm scared frightens me Im too sttrong or am ...
- Stranger In Me I cry out for help in this dark place i look ...
- Trying To Hide From Pain I use to think love could conquer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
can i truly say i have a real friend
a person thats got my back no matter what
a person that will ride to the end
am i able to say i have a real friend
a person who wont lie to protect themselves
or a person who will give despite themselves
I call for a real friend
thinking back to my old life when i did
did have real friends
instead of these imposters
friends hat would sleep on the floor
just to give me the bed
a friend, a true friend gives their last
this is why when i find one
ill never let a true friend pass.