Dale Harvey Poems
- Yad Vashem Yad Vashem is the Jewish Holocaust Museum in ...
- What A Difference A Vowel Make... Our banter at the bus stop, ...
- Night Sky Whiskers aquiver, a sliver of moon cracks the ...
- Image She modeled herself as a sylph till an egg cup served ...
- Proposal Register for your tax concession here for your ...
- Dispersal Like dandelions, at any time of the clock, we ...
- Stand Back Conkers in the yard swing hard stand back.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dale Harvey
Yad Vashem is the Jewish Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem
Bantering, full of boyish bravado
they entered like pups let off the leash.
The mountain of broken boots and shoes
stopped them in their trainered tracks.
Their survivor guide, used to harsher inquisition
answered them directly.
‘Do you hate them now? ’
‘No son, they are not the ones who played football with bundles of babies’ bootees.’
What’s that number tattooed on your wrist? ’
‘My bar code, ready for check out.’
At thirteen not too old to cry
old enough not to want to be seen ...