Dalia Butterfly Poems
- Home I left home decades ago And traveled far away To land ...
- As You Sleep... You sleep... A more angelic face I haven't ...
- Believe Your skeptic nature Your cynical streak Is what I ...
- My Warrior Few things make me sadder Then seeing you ...
- Wicked Game - Chris Isaak The world was on fire No one could...
- My Heart My heart has beaten a million beats of love For ...
- Thinking Of You Thinking of you Wanting you near Why are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dalia Butterfly
I left home decades ago
And traveled far away
To land in this cultural melting pot
Today I am grounded
I have been given a voice
In the future of this country
I am united and indivisible
Filled with stars and stripes of patriotism
In a giant land I am just one person
Yet today I feel larger than life
I feel heard, and significant
I feel grateful and free
I feel courageous
I am, once again, home