Damian Mac Poems
- My Bedlam Is Just What It Thin... join my asylum, come ...
- Love Letters In Braile from my view you can tell my ...
- Its Only You you walk down an almost silent line of wire ...
- Invent When Your Alone create me, make me, there, when im ...
- Almost Paris Times Two cut into me please beautify my ...
- I Went One Day i went one day a territory one day I saw, ...
- Grass did you know, you just sap it outta me? my only art...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Damian Mac
did you know, you just sap it
my only art is bad titles for
books ill never write
my only art is involved in pre-made
arguments before we talk
to be real no take but feel
again a lump in my throat,
to wake up in the joys of spring,
to find again my art and philosophy which
i fear lost
will you come back to me?
my childhood loves and likes?
to stay up all night and enjoy my
own urbane company of a
too bright morning where the grass with ears
upon it tells me it breathes as dappled light,
and fire dew breathes ...