Damian Robinson Poems
- Every Time I Close My Eyes </>Every time I close my ...
- For My Crush I can't help but to stare I get mesmerized by ...
- We The Victorious We the victorious. Fallen from grace. ...
- Circumstances They say circumstances dictate your fate That ...
- Night In Detroit </></></></>As the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Damian Robinson
Every Time I Close My Eyes
</>Every time I close my eyes I see her
A past lover a future wife
Swimming in my blood like heroin
Dancing through my brain like cocain
I love her and she loves me
In a eternal bond that has lasted several lifetimes
Over and over our flesh meets as we die in each others arms
Singing of our universal connection
Screaming of the pain of death
Lulling children to sleep
Kissing each other goodnight
Watching each other leave and you always return to me my love
I love you in this life and the next