Damien Weber Poems
- The Beast Within The darkness that pursues you there is ...
- Lost Hope she sits on the corner sad and alone discarded by...
- The Hidden As the sun sets You hold me, lost in your own ...
- The One There is only one I miss only one I crave only one ...
- Cruel Trick why does life play cruel tricks on the ...
- Black Darkness The darkness lay within us all waiting ...
born on june 28 1996 in saginaw michigan. lived in bay city form 1996-current have a loving girlfriend who supports me i am in highschool and just got started into writing poems and i liked it. my fathers name is nathan my mothers name is jennifer and my idol for poetry is edger allen poe. my brother is the person i look up to in my life, tyler weber and i love him. thank you for reading my poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Damien Weber
The darkness lay within us all
waiting patiently to be released
to consume us whole
we cant run or fight
we all fall victim to its power
and for those lucky few
who escape with their lives
wait till the end
to leave this life behind.