danae kavouridi Poems
- Romance Throw a pebble on the water and let it jump three ...
- It's Time To Sleep It’ s time to sleep, Fall in the nest of...
- Song Of D All alone like a tiny stone who can see this part...
- Marshmallow Dreams You know these types of love that are ...
- Logically I had a tattoo with your name on the skin surface,...
- Autumn Garden I am trying to write something about you that...
- Painter If I was a good painter I would draw the air I have ...
My name is Danae, I live in Athens, Greece and I work as a psychologist in a Dementia day care centre. I write since my teenage years. The last seven years I wrote Poetry and short stories, even blogs.
I have lots of inspiration but my personal time is around two hours a day. I am a working single mother.
My first readings and inspirations were many. I will always distinguish Gabriel Garcia Marquez as my favourite writer also Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Herman Hesse and many others. As for poets, Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia Lorca, Vladimir Mayakovski and many Greek poets such as Yiannis Ritsos and Tasos Leivaditis (my favourite) . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about danae kavouridi
Throw a pebble on the water and let it jump three times.
Bring her a flower, not a dozen of roses.
A living flower, a cyclamen rooted deeply in warm soil,
just place it on her window,
write her a poem, a song
draw her face or the line of her back
It doesn’t matter if it’s beautiful
It sure will be, if you do it.
Make her a meal,
not a fancy dinner with expensive wine,
only a bowl of soup when she has the flu.
Don’t fall on your knees
and pop that ‘’foolish’’ question,
with a very proud diamond ring.
Spend your money on a road trip to ...