Daniel Barr Poems
- Raining Memory (3-14-95≫ Hidden within the walls of ...
- The Sound Of Love ≪C.1995&G... Intertwined in sound and ...
- On War ≪'92≫ Can't you see I lose my power When I ...
- 4th Period Class ≪'93≫ Once I sat in a class of bore, ...
- I Hear The Dogs Barking ≪1-... I hear the dogs ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Barr
4th Period Class ≪'93≫
Once I sat in a class of bore,
Snoring more as we deplored,
Just waiting, waiting to walk out the door,
Wanting lunch and nothing more.
This pointless work I could not bear,
Sitting on my cold, hard chair,
Merely whispering but receiving a glare
From my teacher with gnarled hair.
At the clock I did stare,
Craving nothing but fresh air,
Nodding, napping, pencil tapping,
Trying to avoid my teacher's glare.
Watching the door I thought of the gore
From the movie I saw the night before
When all of a sudden came a raspy roar