daniel george Poems
- Make A Wish An opening in space as the voice of self calls in...
- Motion Picture An invisible life, Crowned with beauty, ...
- Fallen Fallen to find, A meaning to be, A chance you ...
- The Dance Butterflies dance, Above the cool still lake, ...
- Invitation Willow's wonder, Over broken land, Tree tops...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about daniel george
Make A Wish
An opening in space as the voice of self calls in the distance like a genie in a bottle,
Begging and whispering for the stillness to prevail,
Sighing at every loss in the moment of a transparent story,
And smiling when home is present or found.
An old clock begins to miss its beat,
As the chirping bird never misses hers,
A call into the darkness where all reflection of light is given,
As the shadows dance with form.
One simple song for all,
With a million threads all singing,
Then falling back and back again,
Into trueness and ...