Daniel Jacob White
Daniel Jacob White Poems
- I Am The Greatest And Worst I am the worlds greatest to this...
- Last Breath Mine eyes gaze upon the heavens bright, Though ...
- My Demise Darkness falls considering my demise tricky, ...
- Hope It comes, it goes, it hits home in our thoughts, our ...
- Oh, Death Oh, Death How sweet it is to be loved by you Take ...
I write to release my frustrations and fears, I am fairly new at most of the poetic ideas and rules, but still I am a work in progress. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Jacob White
It comes, it goes, it hits home
in our thoughts, our minds, our dome
In the rich, in the poor, in our air
there is optimisim to the point of dispair
we seek, we observe, we blindly look
for it to comes so it we may hook
Rainbows bring it on days of rain
helps to keep us impeccably sane
we speak of it in a tight-lipped whisper
looking to see if it will be, ever
we loathe it when we feel it is not here
but always and forever it is so so near
this feeling has never been a joke
for this feeling we all have is hope