Daniel Madden Poems
- I Cry At the momment my heads pretty messed up trying to ...
- I Am Death i am death, i am the man you see before you ...
- Love Is Love is a burning heat Roaring and full of ...
- Music 2 music is like an ocean deep and mysterious, its many...
- Love Poem For L###a So far all my efforts to win you have ...
- The Darkness Many peoplehave different views of what ...
- Music 1 to me music is a chance to escape every-day ...
im a regular school kid
music is my life a way
to heal the dreaded cut of the
i go to st louis its crap but has some kul people
ma best mates are burns curdy and mcavenna more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
At the momment my heads pretty messed up
trying to block out the voices who never shut up
Things may have got off at the wrong start
but no longer can my head deny my heart
I probably seem to wear my heart on my sleeve
but inside i cry bleed and forever greive
Is there really anyone out there who wants me
i may seem shallow but im as deep as the sea
Inside is nothing no feeling just numbness
i cant help feeling down and helpless
All i want is that special girl
who would make my heart dance and twirl
At the momment im down seeing the world