Daniela Joseph Poems
- Insurgent There is a darkness above everyone's head Some ...
- My Life My Life My life might make a good movie every ...
- Why? why? why do you want everything to be about you? ...
- Sounds Of Regret drip, drip, drip there goes another ...
- One Of Those Years now it's a new school year i thought i ...
- Outcasted I hate how everyone treats me like I'm nothing ...
- There's Someone... there's someone i hate she thinks she's ...
My full name is Daniela Rue Joseph, Rue being a wild flower from the bible. I moved from Tucson to Shelbyville when i was four so i could be closer to my dads side of the family. When i become of age i want to work in the BAU (behavioral analysis unit) in the FBI and be the phycologist. did i spell that right? probably not... I'm an all honors student and i LOVE to read. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniela Joseph
There is a darkness above everyone's head
Some choose to be spoken, some choose to be said.
But if all outcomes end up as one
Then let the people go free and run
If what you have done is punishable for another
Would you be willing to sacrafice a brother?
When all is said and done
Who is there left to see the rising sun?
When all goes up and about and wild
Just like the screams of an innocent child
But what the people will soon regret
Is the gathering of the insurgent