Danielle Anne Wilkinson
Danielle Anne Wilkinson Poems
- Will You Be There Tomorrow? You've stood by me through thick ...
- Catch A Falling Rainbow The rain drops fall The sun comes ...
- Henry Viii Henry VIII had six lovely wives, Some lost their...
- My Treasure My treasure is something special My treasure is ...
- A Bit Of Hope I held on tight and longed for the best then ...
- Loved Ones At War You're in my dreams You're in my mind I ...
- Wonders Of Life Wonders of life are so amazing Some are ...
I live in Blyth, Northumberland, England with mam Lisa and dad Paul. I go to Blyth Community College. I dance twice a week for a local dance school. Ballet, tap, modern. If things go to plans i am hopeing to dance at Disneyland Paris but the date has not been confirmed. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Anne Wilkinson
Will You Be There Tomorrow?
You've stood by me through thick and thin
Tears, cheers you'd always win
A shoulder to cry, a text to moan
If not a text then on the phone
We'd laugh and laugh about silly things
Like how a little seagull sings.
Oh how we'd laugh until tears came,
Good old times, never the same
We will stay together until the end
This is because you are one special friend
We may lose touch for days maybe weeks
But it will be special when we finally speak
I ask myself, full of sorrow
Will you be here this time tomorrow?
I answer myself thinking of you
Ofcourse you ...