Danielle Fraser Poems
- What Is A Teenager's Life Thes... They're fighting ...
- But I'M Only One Voice I wish I could tell you That you're ...
- Don'T Move On Everyday I live in fear that you'll get bored ...
- God Can You Hear Me? Walk with me down life's road Sometimes...
- Enough Is Enough My eyes were once heavy And burdened with ...
- The Perfect Boyfriend... With ... He is sensible and so ...
- I Still Love You I miss his arms around me, I miss when ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Fraser
What Is A Teenager's Life These Days?
They're fighting again
He stomps upstairs
In a normal routine
What are parents these days?
I hide, pretend to sleep
Silence fills the room
Keeping back the tears
What is a teenage life these days?
Just stupid problems
That build up, explode
I hate this life
What if I ran away?
Someone once told me
Dad is a daughters first love
I don't believe that anymore
What is love these days?