Danielle Noguet Poems
- Sorrow Remember when lives were lost You sleep and there is ...
- Lies All you have to do is look Everywhere there are ...
- Elements Phoenix; The love and fire so true Dragon; The land...
- Love=friendship Love is all it takes To hurt you My love ...
- Levi Mackenzie Levi Mackezie is my friend She makes ...
- Elemental Dragon Gems The dragons are alined Fire, Earth, ...
I was born in Winnipeg, MB when I was but a child I always wanted to become Leonardo da Vinci but when I heard my friends talking about becoming an animator so I tried it too. I started animation when I was 5. A few years later I heard a person saying something about writing poems and now today I've become an animator and a poet but I nevered published my poems. until today more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Noguet
Remember when lives were lost
You sleep and there is sorrow
Sorrow is when you’re awake.
Sorrow is the feeling you wish was fake
Sorrow is like your skin always attached to you.
Sorrow is like a tree sometimes you don't even pay attention to it, it's just there.
It is the feeling, which makes you, feels like your sad or it's unfair.
But you can't live without sorrow.
Just like you can't live without love.
Sorrow might even be the key to love