Danny Hammell Poems
- Gentle Man Show those around that you are kind Be sight for ...
- Haunted By Verse As I lay, snuggled up, in bed; The rhymes ...
- The Love That I Feel Have you ever gazed into such loving ...
- A True Winner Earns That Right There is something inside that...
- The Mood Is Set I am so cold and I am wet The day is dark ...
- There Is No Winning In War Now this is the outcome of war ...
- We Work To Live And Live To Di... We work to live and live to ...
Hello and welcome to my poetry page. I appreciate your time and would love to hear your comments, good and bad.
Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danny Hammell
Show those around that you are kind
Be sight for those that may be blind
And carry those that cannot walk
And speak for those that cannot talk.
Give most to those that do not give
Show life to those that hate to live.
Become the strength for those so weak
And be the light when life is bleak.
And always be that helping hand
And be the one to understand
Become the sight you wish to see
A sight that others aim to be.
As long as you are firm, but fair
Respect will follow, everywhere.
And when you’re kind through life’s tough plan