Danyel Samuelsen Poems
- Nightmares You thought you had one but it wasn't what you ...
- Feelings Towards You A gentle tear With a swinging ...
- Am I Forgiven The day I left my friends They wouldn't talk ...
- One Peaceful Death When it's dark out you see rain When ...
- Overtime I realized you were a figurative character Just ...
- I Love You My heart is an organ That plays some gentle ...
I write about how I feel in the days to come. I realize that In young but I know that pain will come. And those are the days you write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danyel Samuelsen
You thought you had one
but it wasn't what you thought
It got swallowed by a dark creature
A creture that dies only from your eyes
At first you try
but you can't defeat this magnificant creature
It casts a spell that freezes your eyes
All you can do is watch
Watch images of broken hope
When you finally get your eyes to open
Your eyes close tightly again replaying the land of horror
You see a land where
happiness is just dost on the floor
Love is broken
and a smile is inexistent
You have nothing
Nothing at all