Dark Days Poems
- I Oh, my neck and my shoulders and my legs, the corners ...
- Glossolalia tin can thoughts in a vessel of love catapult me...
- Grease We must keep our minds alive. As long as we keep ...
- Drag Isn't one place where the Drag won't hit you. It's not ...
- Capsule As you wander ever farther from your wilting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dark Days
Oh, my neck
and my shoulders
and my legs,
the corners of my mouth,
the tips of my fingers
explode in a nervous, spectacular flare.
Leafing through phrases in my mind
for one nice to hide behind,
cautiously treading that line,
'til I shook slight
and tore through the sky.
(and I fell, so pretty, I.)
I took a series of
short, jagged breaths through my teeth.
lost all compulsion to speak.
Tearing through my past
with notebook in tow
as it gradually dissolves
and the ...