Darren Hobson Poems
- Chaos In The Works Canteen It is 35 degrees outside, And ...
- Why we have forgotten to ask why, we just accept it, in ...
- A Cheaper Way To Fly Clock is ticking its making that noise, ...
- And The World and the world, at times, harsh and barren, ...
- A Drop Dead Droplet it is just water, clear, pure, ...
- Misery Between green lands, and arid waste grounds, ...
- Looking Back we all have memories, some slightly bad, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darren Hobson
Chaos In The Works Canteen
It is 35 degrees outside,
And the head cook serves soup,
And other winter dishes,
Long, long queue,
To get my fill,
And one dinner lady drops a plate,
And all hell breaks loose,
In an Italian dialect,
That is so low-key,
Naughty, dirty words,
Makes your hair curl,
Don't know where the words came from,
Just a cloud of chaos,
From you stupid cow,
To a brainless hen,
The sort of insults you hear,
Every now and then,
Well maybe just maybe,
Somebody will lose their job today,
And the ...