Daryl Kang Poems
- The Raven With it's lustrous laminated feather, with it's ...
- The Exams My hands all wet, My head in blur. As I awoke ...
- Seeds Of Pain Over the oceans my body lies, Above the water...
- The Eye Of Love Her eyes glittered as I kneeled down, My ...
- A Crazy Man The man in the poem is a real guy I see talking ...
- City Stars And Scars The city skies were filled with stars, ...
Living on the sunny island of Singapore, I am inspired to write on whatever that inspires me. From love to life, i love putting everything into lines of interesting poems or prose. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daryl Kang
A Crazy Man
The man in the poem is a real guy I see talking to the skies everytime I come home from school. He will sit on a bench and mumble and smile to the sky above. This inspired me too write a short poem about this man.
The man he sits on the green public bench,
His eyes all wrinkled his shirt all drench.
The result of the tropical afternoon sun.
He eyed the children as they Played and run.
A certain omniscient ambience he emits,
His hands always pointing to where god will sit
Above that cloud he shall see,
A figure too in which he speaks with glee.