Dauntless Aberrants Poems
- Sauntering Along I saunter. The same long road, Tarred or ...
- Height's & Depth's Under the shroud of those sagged ...
- I Want To Be I want to be...... Like the one i used to ...
- The Rain Its an elephant I said No, its a dog they said or ...
- The Lecherous Woman? Abhorred and yet picked by the same, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dauntless Aberrants
The same long road,
Tarred or otherwise.
Passers’ by, the same,
Only the faces and their second skins change.
The start and the finish, the same
Only the routes change.
The aim is the same,
Only the bout changes – sometimes long, otherwise short.
The time is the same.
Only the darkness varies – Sometimes dark, otherwise darker.
The thoughts aren’t the same.
The frequency, the amplitude, the intensity, all change.
That is why, I saunter.