dave harry Poems
- The Wind Is Free Wake from your nightmare, shut your eye, let...
- Freedom Sun blazing the lichened dwala Wind cooling my ...
- Mirage We had our good we had our bad We parted
- Death On A Plain He lay dead on a plain Flies buzzing ...
- Nightmare I just woke…I just had a dream of my ...
- Broken Dreams Tick tock, the sound of the clock Heart ...
- Sunset Behind curtained eyes I have seen
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dave harry
Behind curtained eyes
I have seen
Innocent and pure love born.
The joy of a mother – infant suckling
Naked...Cupids bow taken
Awake aware, in life
It has been
Skeletal, dead cremated
Hope in waiting for a phoenix…
Never to rise
Just Eros laced for the horn
Beautiful beyond beautiful
O’ love of mine
Sitting holding hands
Psychedelic dance of sunset
Savor it the beauty light before the dark