DAVID A. GAMBLE
DAVID A. GAMBLE Poems
- 'Alone' alone is the world as i am cold alone is the fear ...
- Love V.S Hate! ! ! ! Love can be sweet, Love can be kind, ...
- Within A Rose The roses has many hidden soul felt, depths to ...
- F.A.K.E. People You tell them the truth You let your secrets...
- The Girl With The Broken Heart...
- Angel & Demon She could be his undying love, The angel from...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about DAVID A. GAMBLE
alone is the world as i am cold
alone is the fear just not told
alone i lay awake and think
alone i pray just not to blink
alone im in so much pain
alone im going insane
alone i will sorrow
alone i dream of what will come
alone i fear of what ive done
alone i will fly away
alone i am for another day
alone i have so much hate
alone i just temp fate
alone i am just a worthless soul
alone im in a 6 foot hole!