David Bodnar Poems
- Exile They came home one day Shivering in there coats they ...
- 4 Year Girl A four year girl i knew This thing we had of ...
- Burdened And now i bow my head The burden is to heavy
- Sweet Tears Sweat tears of joy i cried I'd found the place i...
- I Know I know i wasn't much to you I know you wanted so much...
- One If I had one wish I would wish I didn't have to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Bodnar
They came home one day
Shivering in there coats they stood
Side by side staring at what they had once called home
Once a immortal place of refuge
Now a lonely place of haunting memory's
Once you leave there is no true return
Now all that was left bittersweet tears
Rolling down the eyes of the people
They once called family
Now there gone everyone gone
But there they stood
And broken dreams
They came back one day
To the place they once called home
Shivering in there coats side by side
As they turned and walked away