David Bunnell Poems
- Dream I stepped upon a midnight sun dead, Dreamt pity upon ...
- Follow Me Look in my eyes. Listen to my words. Read my ...
- Thorns Would my death be of great honor to you Is my pain a ...
- Darkness In this darkness I'm alone The fire comes and ...
- Again I ask myself everyday Who am I People ask me ...
- My Tears As the years go by I loose yet another woman Too ...
- Excitement I dream of the day our lips touch My warm breath ...
I'm a weird guy in an even crazier world. I like to live life outside of the box.
I read the Bible and study ancient history.
I saw Bigfoot back in 2011 and I believe the late Kenneth Christiansen was D.B. Cooper (Dan Cooper) .
On a final note, I enjoy " people watching" in my spare time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Bunnell
I dream of the day our lips touch
My warm breath down your neck
Your body shivering beneath my touch
My hand cuffs your waist.
You want this and more
The heat from your body draws me closer
Your bosom against my chest.
My whisper sings in your ear
Your anxious hands on my clothes
Pulling my shirt off
My hands rip yours away
Pushed against the wall
You moan in excitement
You reach between my legs
Passion and vigor
Body on body
Flesh on flesh
Sweat on sweat
We become one.