David Lem Poems
- Where's The Cross Man? Our Father who art in heaven hallowed...
- Set In Stone The way to do things stays set in stone the ...
- Settle Down? I build my life around your schedule i'll never...
- Void Of A Conscence The need of control an excuse not to ...
- On A Plane Who's the victim now? once a killer now a ...
- That's What They Say Back in the days when we didnt care It ...
- The End Result Who's to blame? it's all just more of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Lem
The End Result
Who's to blame?
it's all just more of the same
my feet are sinking in
i've gotta get up and move around
taught from the beginning
call it mindless or brainwashed
but it's just more of the same
What fact is left?
it gets twisted and molded
bended and folded
all to avoid an untimely slap in the face
but its just more of hte same
And just where did all the seperation begin?
Why do i find myself panicing?
over the thought of losing the fight
to the careless i'd thought id never face
these kinds of things aren't meant to be,
what goes ...