David Morris Poems
- A Silent War I'm left inside With thoughts to hide And ...
- Departed Soldier Walk outside Into the night Your doing ...
- Continue To Grow I've learned most From the past I've ...
- Old Friend Time tears my troubled soul Fears of never ...
- Lonely Bed At night The cool breeze Rolls right in And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Morris
A Silent War
I'm left inside
With thoughts to hide
And convincing the problems to go away
I try to find the words I lack
But then always stop and turn my back
Tricking myself to think that I really am ok
I'm always in a place so dark
It seems I'm fleeing from the light
Soon Ill hit a corner
And give up all my fight
Covering my eyes
I see the faces and wish they would go away
I'm hiding in the corner,
with no where else to hide and stay
Trying to overcome the thoughts
But repeatedly, they hit me anyway
The moments are to heavy
Its a burden on my...