david nii armah masoperh
david nii armah masoperh Poems
- Call Him A Roommate a room mate who can find brother is ...
- There’s A Pain That Lies Withi... There’s a pain that lies ...
- An Endearing Companion you're trully one of a kind your ...
- Why I Keep Staring your hair dance to a melody thy eyes ...
- I Have Found True Love </>in far lands wide and ...
- Nothing So Well As You </>i think of thee and examine...
born to mr. and mrs. masoperh.the eldest to two siblings.have my primary education at Labone s.d.a prep. school. contiuned at hannah school complex.went to senior high school at st. thomas aquinas senior high school.currently in kwame nkrumah university of science and technology more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about david nii armah masoperh
I Have Found True Love
</>in far lands wide and long
opened eyes, mind and heart
ready to set ablaze with a spark
waiting patiently for what God gives
majestically crown is her appearance
then with a flash i behold
love coming my way for the first time
a dream it may seem
but sweet is it experience
i touch to feel it real
with all words composed
i make a solemn bid
to love and to cherish
and love requite for the first time
to test it true does not fail
it sparkles in the dark
endures challenge without complain
gives double for lone offering