dayva.breanne regnerus Poems
- **scream**` no matter how far i run scared. i'm still the ...
- *pain* if only i could have been perfect. then everything ...
- -memories.3 you cant help how you feel but promise me you'll...
- Believe 3 * i used to be afraid to tell the world * now i ...
- Scared To Be Alone 3 i never want to say goodbye. i cant ...
- The Reasons I Cant Love You - when i see your face, i think ...
- Im Invisible To You move on; look up; brush away my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dayva.breanne regnerus
no matter how far i run scared.
i'm still the same person.
but the world is spinning around me.
i keep falling down on my knees. screaming
i can no longer look fear in the face
and say 'i just don't care'
the dark side, the abyss.
my throat is dry.
i'm gasping for air.
i've choked on my tears and screams.
i cant run anymore.
i close my eyes.
i feel my body sink to the ground.
all my doubts have filled my head.
i've run out of chances to fix this.
so i just end up a mess on the floor.
i cant figure out how to get out
of a world...