Dean Bradford Poems
- Talking Hearts Our hearts keep on talkin. Wispering there ...
- Apples Apples can be sweet Apples can be sour But in the ...
- Waiting For Love I see you There waiting at the bottom of the...
- Waking Nature Rivers that slivers along straights and ...
- Shadowed World living in a shadowed world. wrapped in a wall...
I am a Very creative out of box thinker.
I have many powerful poems that are enriching and take your mind on a journey and allows to see things in the way only my mind see's.
Often surreal and full of wonder. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dean Bradford
Our hearts keep on talkin.
Wispering there desires.
Hungry for love and affection.
Yet we´re surrounded by liers.
Yet when we talk,
different laws apply.
This time we can feel it in our hearts,
That our love is not a lie.