Dean Morris Poems
- Help Me OK so right about now is when I'm calling it quits I...
- Thoughts Unseen beliefs Shattered thoughts Sounds of ever ...
- These Words These words expressed through tears vanished ...
- What Are Feelings Why do I feel, when my feelings bit me in ...
- Happiness riding in the mists of the atmosphere showing its ...
- Devilish Seeds Harmful Threats Have swept the face of the ...
- The Homeless See's theres people talking trash, people ...
Hello, my name is Dean Morris. I am 17 years old, I have been writting for some time now, just havent really put any of it on the web, I usually write when there is something stuck on my mind and I need to get it out by writting it down. On my off time i usually write, play soccer, and make my own music. Im currently in 12th grade. Im not sure on what I want to do when im older. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dean Morris
Sounds of ever lasting gun shots
Unable to bare the excruciating wait
Feeling of pain bares you speechless
Drowning yourself in other peoples cries
Trying to understand life in your own sentences
For seeing truth
accidental murder, trying to hide the proof
never giving up on your ...