Debora Short Poems
- .nurtured In Peace (Couplets) The meadow nourished in softest...
- Cumberland Gap Imagery (Couple... Amalgam and surreal silver ...
- When I Close My Eyes Allowing the tinkling Romance to ...
- ***when I Close My Eyes Allowing the tinkling Romance to ...
- The Watering Can... And, what of those Petunias ...
- Children Of Uganda - Repost Agony Clad In black ...
- .*water, Steam And Ice (Couple... I am the contrails in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debora Short
.nurtured In Peace (Couplets)
The meadow nourished in softest
Sedges scattered amid violet milk weeds
Incredible flowered attractions
Hosting dainty butterflies, moths and bees
Each patrol finding warm sunny skie-s
Perfumed bliss softly summoning in
These many tiny witnesses for life
And too, sentinels diligently shield
Safe-guarding a precious new beginning
The fawn a tawny velvet-coated gift
Sheltered by loving aunts, sisters and
Mum over near the cedars, sedge and sun
She watches me in curiosity
Now a gawky yet cute adolescent
Quietly nibbling ...