Deborah McKenzie Poems
- Beaten Blood filled tears flow from her eyes She no longer ...
- In My Heart In my heart I beg for his return. To hold me to ...
- My Honey When we kissed it tasted like honey it did it ...
- Greather Than Me I am sad right now I want to hide away and ...
- To The Sky To the sky I look To see his face smiling back at...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deborah McKenzie
Greather Than Me
I am sad right now I want to hide away and let no one see me.
I want to run until my legs wont go any further.
Yet I have stayed and fought.
I want what God has for me.
I am tired and I do not want to let go.
Harsh words have been spoken.
I can not turn back the hands of time.
So there is no point in telling you whats on my mind.
Slience is not golden it drives the sane insane.
Finally breaking free.
The truth stinks.
I find that it is choking me.
Yet it does not kill me.
If I have to go I would want the world to know that I loved and I believe in ...