Deborah McKenzie Poems
- Beaten Blood filled tears flow from her eyes She no longer ...
- In My Heart In my heart I beg for his return. To hold me to ...
- My Honey When we kissed it tasted like honey it did it ...
- Greather Than Me I am sad right now I want to hide away and ...
- To The Sky To the sky I look To see his face smiling back at...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deborah McKenzie
Blood filled tears flow from her eyes
She no longer askes why
She takes each blow
Not fighting back
She just lets the blood filled tears flow
Time is running out
And she takes another blow
Starting to feel weak
Shes losing to much blood you see
But she wont fight back not like that
Not like that
Still she rises to her feet
Finally the last blow comes
And as she falls she utters
I still feel the same way
And to the ground she goes
In her mind she knew that
Her love will always be true