Debra Masky Poems
- A Passing Moment I was upset for he gave me no good news, I...
- Behind Those Eyes I vision that behind those eyes, He has ...
- Am I Dying In Your Silence? Silence is a sure killer For ...
- A New Year's Resolution They say old is Gold and new is ...
- A Yearning Heart Its a pleasant summer’s day and cool ...
- Maybe Maybe I am the only one who feels this way or Maybe ...
- A Feeling Called Love What is this thing called love? And ...
Mother of 3 children. A son 17 and two daughters 12 & 5.
A working mother based in Dubai - United Arab Emirates in the Middle East.
Orignally from Mumbai - India, but have not been home for two decades.
In my free time, I do gardening, love cooking and get creative, besides writing poetry that comes from my heart and short stories or essays.
Love to play... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debra Masky
A Passing Moment
I was upset for he gave me no good news,
I ignored him as much as I could
But there he was again,
Standing in front of me and
Trying to convince me that
All will be well again.
He looked into my eyes and read
Every thought and word
I wanted to say to him.
He read my mind and assured me that there
will be no hell again.
My eyes gleamed of a new hope
When he spoke to me
His every word seemed so much to me
And I appreciate every effort he has taken in me.
He said work fright,
Just get over with it
Skip the fear and just ...