Debra McIntyre Poems
- I Am I Am The sum of all equal parts That make up the ...
- Little Feet Nothing ever sounds so sweet As the pitter ...
- Glimmer Evening comes late on your shoulders I am saddened ...
- Intoxicated Midnight soirees and magical plum orange colored ...
- A Good Woman I am A Good Woman A Good Woman who deserves A...
- Beautiful Unknown artist canvass city scapes In search of ...
- Once Once loves passion has been all but consumed And, The...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debra McIntyre
The sum of all equal parts
That make up the universe
Are you versed in the rhthym
Of my peculiar days on earth
Are you part of the thought processes
Of the feable and weak
On twisted versions
Of reality spawned
In a crowded brain
There is no room for true logic
There in the minds
Of the criminally insane
The stranger that you see on the street
I can also be a seductress
Every woman in a hard to crack nut ...