Declan Gabriel Poems
- I Am The One- Police Poem I am the one you bring your ...
- Im Sorry I’m sorry for the things I never said I’m sorry I ...
- End Of Time I stand on the edge at the end of ...
- Back In The Day We both know something’s begun When I saw ...
- Future And The Past I need to say what I feel I need to ...
- Had About Enough Im just so sick without you I guess love ...
- Non The Wiser As soon as you walked through those doors I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Declan Gabriel
I Am The One- Police Poem
I am the one you bring your troubles upon
I am the one you call your fears to
I am the one you show hatred towards
I am the one you scorn abuse at
I am the one who will save your life
I am the one who stares death in the eye
I will stare the eyes of a mugger
I am the one to hear a baby dry
I am the one who will make you rest assure
I am one that will protect harm from your door
I am the one that can feel the fear
I am the one that will work without mine of time
I am the one that will help prevent crime
I am the one that work to defeat terrorism
I am ...