Deepesh Deshmukh Poems
- Unknown Beauty Long shores of island with breeze blowing ...
- The Lost Love Breeze whispers your name in my ears... I turn...
- Love Of Yours I pull you close to my chest Happy in your ...
- Winner Is You The wind will come against you the thunder ...
- Right Choice Every second counts on you everything is meant ...
- You Would Come i was waiting for you as you said you would ...
An Engineering student from Nagpur, writing was always an important part of my life, My poems may not be that good, i write what i feel and every bit is a true story. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deepesh Deshmukh
Long shores of island
with breeze blowing cold
wrapped with warmth and love
someone is sitting all alone
her face is glowing in dark
her eyes are sparkling stars
haven't seen her yet
but heart says shes a beauty
with that innocence she turned
i forgot what i was seeking
her look was so amiable
her face had amusing charisma
ocean was there in her eyes
euphonic was her voice
every part of her was alluring
couldn't take my look off
we sat, we talked and we giggled
cherished every moment with her
night went darker and darker
i went ...