Demon Eastoe Poems
- The Night Carriage It's tail fanned out behind it, It's ...
- The Last Dragon Fire roars past chalk white teeth, with ...
- The Beach Horse The horse galloped over the sand, running ...
- Oceans Vast Have you ever sailed oceans vast, Where things ...
- Dolphins Their Tails beat the water, As they swim past, ...
- Chilli & Charlie Chilli and Charlie come round the bend, ...
- Rachael Smith Rachael Smith is an annoying kid She's really ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Demon Eastoe
The Night Carriage
It's tail fanned out behind it,
It's mane flew out like a flag,
It's eyes glinted in the half light
as down the road it ran.
It's fur was a blanket of shadows
that coated this horse of night,
Where it trod there was darkness,
and where it trod there was light.
The carriage it pulled was just as dark,
made of black metal and wood,
The carriage is hidden from mortal eyes,
until beside it you stood.
The driver was all but a mystery,
standing up on the roof,
guiding the horse with a twitch of the reins,
taming those wild ...