denice logan Poems
- (question Of The Heart) I feel the adrenaline surfing through...
- I Dare To Love Again In the might of my heart love would do ...
- Beyond Sweatshops Beyond love one has found hurt. Beyond ...
- Dengerous Minds An awakened mind is a thief of my sleep The...
- The Weakness In Me To you whom i compare to one season You ...
- The Heart Beat My heart has many faces and... it react to ...
- The Rhythym That Swollows For it people have come and ...
i am denice logan a student at the university of johannesburg doing B.A INFORMATION SCIENCE.i like poetry and i just noticed not so long ago, but i really want to write more so that i can have more poems for people whom like poetry out there to enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about denice logan
(question Of The Heart)
I feel the adrenaline surfing through my heart
I feel sweat all over my weakened heart
Upon mentioning of your name my heart is lost
Where is it, please give it back
It is all i have to make it through another day
I love you
In search of my lost heart, i have expectation
In turn i have found nothing but self imposed disapointments
How do i make it through another day with my weakened heart
How do i find peace within that unstable heart when you are around
My heart will march across north and south to be with you
I love you