DENNIS TAYLOR Poems
- The Best Thing In Life Is Life... The Best thing in life ...
- Power The power of truth is in the belief The power of love...
- A Few Words Of Wisdom Never believe all the stories Trust ...
- What Is Love? To many love is a feeling A strange warmth ...
- My Prayer For God is my strength and my redeemer Let Him ...
- Battle Cry! I'm not talking about giving up And i'm not ...
- Conditions Of Life You’ve got to laugh to keep from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''TO THE EYE EVERYTHING IS CLEAR, BUT TO THE MIND.... IT MUST BE FOCUSED''LOOKING OUT AT THE WORLD REMEMBERING WHAT MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME, NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SEE AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU HEAR I'VE LEARNED THAT SHE W...
Comments about DENNIS TAYLOR
The Best Thing In Life Is Life Itself
The Best thing in life is life itself.
How we live it determines our role.
The Good the bad and the indifferent.
Even a sure thing Becomes I don't know.
The Hopes the Dreams The nightmares
They're all important parts of the game.
The only rule is there are no rules.
And every one of us is to blame.
So a bit of advice I give to you.
On your journey through the looking glass,
Leave the future to the future.
And the Past to the Past
Believe in yourself. Believe in God.
And make an effort to do it right
For tomorrow is promised to no ...