Denvor fernandez Poems
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon What a dragon is Tibet? ...
- Love Or Love Love, are you the one? Who burns inside ...
- Anger I can feel it coming Soft is my philosophy I love ...
- What Is The Use? I love, I hate, I happy, I sad,
- Di-Hydrogen Mono-Oxide You stole me from my mother, nature, ...
- To The Paradise My Love! I can't see thee, The smoke is ...
He was born in Palakkad, kerala in India.He is an Anglo-Indian.Presently, he is trying to pursue his ambition of becoming a novelist and a movie maker.He did his MA in English literature in Loyola College, Chennai and his B.Ed from NSS Training College, Otappalam. He published a collection of short-stories Meta-man and the Gene-marker in 2013 and his first novel Rebirths in 2014. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denvor fernandez
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
What a dragon is Tibet?
Spirituality raises its trees
from the soil fertile.
Its culture emits breezes
from the north and the south
Then the tiger came
and hunted the dragon.
The tiger who had been
cut into pieces by hunters earlier.
The tiger came.
The tiger bit the tree
that connected heaven and earth.
The tree shakes.
The tree falls into the water
The chlidren of gods missed
their school on earth.
The chlidren of earth missed
their school in heaven.
The peaceful dragon is angry
It would ...