derek dudek Poems
- The Sweetest Endless Shaking- as the pull drags me ...
- The Redemption Sun lit skies & hurricanes warp around the...
- Putrid -I can still smell the hatred spewing from your ...
- My Darling Rose Time to wake up so hostile & dizzy ...
- Love Lust & Execution My body's thrown forcefully against the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about derek dudek
My Darling Rose
Time to wake up
so hostile & dizzy
spinning round like rotten children underground
I've come to praise you, dear
still puzzled & sobbing
when I know your heart never makes a sound
open your eyes, love
somber & shaking
trust me, child
I'll never let you down
it's okay, love
follow me, love
horrid or soothing
crashing through the soul you finally found
the world won't be lost
broken or shattered
no need to keep dragging that futile cross
don't fret ...