Destiny Vancil Poems
- Daddy Listen I want you to do something very simple for me ...
- Dont Look Away The once tough little girl who knew who she ...
- I Wrote This For My Friend She...
- Mommy Mom i'm writing this not to hurt you but to make you ...
- Could I? I sometimes wish that i could totally relive this ...
- His Name Is Ben
- She Was My Hero My Hero I used to call her my hero. now she...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Destiny Vancil
I want you to do something very
simple for me dad...I want you
listen to me...becuase this is
to you and this is the last... Dad I want you to
realize how bad it hurts to know
that i cant call for my daddy
when i get an owie on my knee and how
much pain you have cuased me and my sisters
I want you know how hard it is
to wake up and see little girls
with there fathers... and I want you to
know you have lost yours...
I want you to know how difficult it is to see
my friends say' i love you daddy'
at night when all i can do is listen to
a voice ...